you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



I'm a teenager girl who loves eat, sleep, and spare my time with my beloved friends. i like to do what i want to do. i don't like being forced.
“People told me I shouldn't take everything too seriously, and I didn't listen. Now I wish I had, because I tormented myself over every little thing. What's bad is when you get to age 19, you're looking back thinking, "I wish I could be young again an” LYNS

tagboard >>

me> | shuqi | miao | Yviiying 萤萤 | Shire | Link here | Link here | Angel | yny | novi | jcy | deferenz> | Link here | Link here | suju | liayaya | yurika | jacq | jerent | Link here | Link here |

chat >>










MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Big Bang's 'Alive' and Well on Billboard's Social ... / BIGBANG - MONSTER M/V / BIGBANG - MONSTER M/V Teaser (Seungri) / BIGBANG - MONSTER M/V Teaser (T.O.P) / BIGBANG - MONSTER M/V Teaser (GD) / BIGBANG - FANTASTIC BABY M/V / Hi everyone! Today i'm in a good mood so that i w... / It's getting kind of HOT out there / Otttooookaaeeeeee :( / Song Ji Eun ft Bang Yong Guk - Going crazy (Transl... /

(Big Bang) Monster - Sungha Jung / 金曜日, 6月 08, 2012 @ 6/08/2012 01:02:00 午後
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.